Sat, 09 Dec|
Christmas Wreath Workshop with Emerald Joy
Bring a taste of nature back to Christmas. You will be able to choose from a buffet of dried flowers and Australian gum and eucalyptus leaves to create a beautiful Christmas Wreath that you and your family will enjoy for years to come.
Time & Location
09 Dec 2023, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Studio Lomandra, 48 Main St, Samford Village QLD 4520, Australia
About the event
We will make a Christmas wreath to hang in your home or give as a gift this Christmas. The dried flowers will keep for years to come if stored correctly. You will get to choose from a buffet of premium materials including green foliage, gorgeous dried flowers, Christmas ornaments and seed pods.
The facilitator will be with you every step, guiding you with floristry techniques and assisting you with placement advice and decoration tips.
No prior knowledge or skills required!
Included in the workshop ticket:
- Your finished piece that will last for years if stored correctly
● New skills
● Buffet of flowers to choose from
● Ornaments to choose from to add to your piece
What to bring:
● Your beautiful self
● Any special feathers or ornaments you would like to add into your christmas wreath
What you learn:
● Floristry skills
● Wire taping and decorating
● We will discuss the dried flowers and where they originate from
- Ticket type
+$3.00 service fee+$3.00 service fee